Take Back Your Youthful Appearance With Dermal Fillers At Narre Warren Dental Care
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Increased Collagen and Elastin Production
Hyaluronic acid is one of the main ingredients in dermal fillers, which increases collagen and elastin levels. The main benefit of hyaluronic acid is that it makes your healthy skin look and feel younger.
You may notice an immediate change to your appearance following your treatment. It may take a few days for the filler to settle into your skin to get the final results.
Minimal Involved Risks
Just like any treatment, there are risks involved with dermal fillers; however, the risks are generally minimal and will resolve in a few days.
Over time, your skin can change and make you self-conscious. Dermal fillers can give your skin a little boost to retain that youthful appearance and enhance your self-confidence.
Quick Recovery Time
The procedure is non-invasive and can easily fit into your lunch break. Recovery from slight swelling and redness will abate shortly after your appointment.
Using dermal fillers results in a natural appearance. You will have a rejuvenated appearance, but others won’t know you’ve had work done.
Why Choose Narre Warren Dental Care for Dermal Fillers
Looking for a new and exciting way to reduce facial wrinkles?
Narre Warren Dental Care is now offering dermal fillers as one of its cosmetic treatments. This simple and non-invasive procedure will be performed by professionals with extensive experience in holistic skin improvement.
With our newest treatment, you can bid your wrinkles farewell and achieve a subtle boost in appearance. You will only get better and accessible treatment options with us.
Contact us today to book an appointment for our dermal filler treatment!
Book A Dental Check Up Today
Frequently asked questions
answers to some of our most frequently asked questions or browse through below for more information.
Provided that the injectable service is performed by an experienced professional, dermal filler treatment is a safe non-surgical therapies. The proper administration of injections is crucial in order to prevent untoward complications.
It is unlikely that there will be any serious complications with this treatment, and side effects are usually only temporary. Possible complications include:
- Skin eruptions similar to acne
- Facial asymmetry
- Skin redness
- Bleeding and bruising
- Scarring due to skin damage
- Rashes or infection
- Skin necrosis
The results of your injections should be visible immediately. You may notice an increase in lip volume or a diminished appearance of frown lines. Individual results vary, but some patients see the initial results of their treatment plan within 24 to 48 hours of injection.
Dermal fillers need time to settle for them to achieve a more natural and aesthetic volume. Generally, the final results will be observable 10-14 days after your appointment time. You may notice a slight diminishing of the initial results of your increased cheek volume and lip enhancements during this period. This will give you a final result that leaves you with a natural but high-end, stunning appearance.
During your initial recovery period, you will need to take special care as advised by your medical team. These tips will help you maintain your healthy skin condition.
- Limit sunlight or UV light exposure during the initial 24 hours following your treatment. Extensive sun or heat exposure and alcoholic beverages may cause a temporary increase in redness, bruising or swelling at the injection sites. Utilize a sunblock with an SPF of at least 30 combined with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide if sun exposure is unavoidable.
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours. This will cause you to increase blood flow to your face which can increase redness and bruising of the area. It can also move the filler before it has a chance to settle.
- Avoid taking aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. An injection site may experience increased bleeding or bruising if these medications are used.
- Do not touch or massage the injected areas for about 6 hours after injections. A gentle cleanser such as Cetaphil® Cerave® or Dove® unscented can be used on the treated areas. In most cases, discomfort or itchiness disappears within a few hours to a few days.