Dental Check-Ups in Hallam
Advantages of Dental Check-Ups
Why Choose Narre Warren Dental Care for Dental Check-Ups In Hallam
In our dental clinic, we have professional dentists who can build strong relationships with their patients so that they’ll be happy with the results they get when they leave our dental office.
At Narre Warren Dental Care, we want you and your teeth to be healthy for the rest of your lives. Our team works hard every day to ensure patients who are busy individuals get same-day appointments, so you won’t have to miss work or school because one visit went longer than expected.
Our friendly dental team is ready to help you with your oral health needs. Call us today at 03 8774 6546 or book an appointment online.
Book a Dental Check Up Today
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any inquiries regarding our dental services? We’re here to assist you! Check out the answers to some of our most common inquiries, or continue reading for more information.
Would you like to live the rest of your life with healthy teeth? Regular dental visits to our clinic can save you from future dental issues. A dental check-up should cover the following procedures:
- Examination of your oral health
- Professional dental cleaning
- Necessary dental x-rays
- Treatment plan
The cost of a basic dental exam varies depending on your specific needs. A basic dental checkup can cost anywhere from $50 to $200. A visit to the doctor for the first time will usually cost between $75 and $200, with more expensive procedures like dental X-rays costing up to $250 or more.
When you schedule an appointment, call us at 03 8771 4137 or book online to better understand how much your dental treatments will cost. Because of our flexible hours, we can work with your schedule.
The average appointment lasts about an hour. It includes a dental examination and teeth cleaning using polishing or scaling techniques to remove stains and plaque buildup.
Usually, most patients will only require a thorough dental cleaning and scaling procedure. It usually takes between 20 and 30 minutes.
Pregnant women are often concerned about seeing the dentist, but this fear is unnecessary. However, if you’re pregnant, there are certain medications and procedures that may not be suitable for you. Therefore, we must talk about it before we start treatment.
To make sure that both you and your baby are safe, it is always best to talk to your obstetrician before going to the dentist.
With these steps, you can keep your teeth white and healthy:
- Brushing your teeth properly twice a day is essential.
- Flossing once a day is recommended.
- Sugar consumption must be reduced or eliminated
- For optimum saliva production, drink plenty of water.
- Avoid smoking and chewing tobacco
- Consuming a well-balanced diet
- Have a dental examination at our clinic every six months.
Here are some things to expect:
- You’ll have a much cleaner mouth, which means you’ll be less prone to cavities.
- You’ll also be able to spot any potential health concerns before they become serious dental problems.
- Your dentist will educate you about at-home treatments to maintain good oral hygiene.